Arizer Solo II
Arizer’s new Solo 2 dry herb vaporizer is an amazing piece of kit. We might even go so far as to say that it looks like it could end up as the best vaporizer of 2017. The device works along the same lines as its older brother, the Arizer Solo, but it punches harder, lasts longer and has more adjustability than ever before. The Arizer Solo 2 is for sale now so check this amazing vaporizer out today and see if the purest, aromatherapy handled dry herb taste is for you.
Thanks to the simple oven design, cleaning the Arizer Solo 2 is just a case of emptying out any loose material and giving it a quick wipe with a swab or a cotton bud soaked in isopropyl alcohol. You’ll have it clean and shiny again in seconds.
|Storage capacity||0.20 grams|
|Pre-configured temperature levels||50°C to 200°C|
|Initial warm-up time||24 seconds|
|Heating system||Hybrid (Convection and Conduction)|
|Nozzle material||Borosilicate glass|
|Heating chamber material||Stainless steel with ceramic heating element|
|External coating material||Stainless steel|
|Battery Capacity||20 sessions / 3 hours|
|Charging Time||Full charge in 3 hours|
|Compatibility with chargers||USB|
|Compatibility with smartphone applications||No|
|Other functions||5-15 minute timer|
|Dimension (W x H x D)||11.4 cm x 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm|
|Warranty||2 years for vaporizer / 1 year for battery|
Heating and Temperature
The Solo 2 is small but that doesn't mean it's not packing a lot of power. It has full temperature control, ranging from 50°C to 200°C. The hybrid heat system that comes from this vape is incredibly fast with a minimum heat up time of 20 seconds, but if you wait for a little longer the vapor will become thicker. No matter what though, those times are coming in at a full 3 times faster than the first Solo vaporizer.
Design and Features
Arizer Solo II Design
The basic Arizer Solo 2 kit has pretty much everything you could want it to included right out of the box. As well as the Solo 2 and the mains charger, they give you two Aroma Tubes. One is 110mm long and one is 90mm long so you have options for different types of vapor experience. Also included are caps for the vapor tubes meaning you can carry them fully loaded and ready to go without having to worry that your material is going to fall out and get wasted. The Solo II is designed around Arizer's patented cylindrical body and hybrid heat system combo, creating delicious vapor while remaining highly dependable. It has the same stainless steel oven and ceramic heating element setup as the original Solo, which works very efficiently. The Aroma Tubes are also the same as in the original Solo, so you could have spares lying around. What adds to the quality of flavor is that instead of loading your herbs into the actual oven, you load them into the base of the glass Aroma Tube and then insert that into that oven.
Arizer Solo II Features
- Significantly improved battery life over the original.
- Borosilicate glass vapor path for pure, full-flavor every draw.
- Custom temperature settings - adjust by the degree.
- Designed to be as easy as possible to clean.
- Get around 20 full sessions out of each charge.
- Full mains power unit charges the Arizer Solo 2 much faster than similar devices that use USB chargers.
- Charge to full from empty in ~3 hours.
- Aroma Dish for home aromatherapy use, great for when you want infuse the smell of lavender into your home.
- A belt clip pouch securely holds your Arizer Solo 2 and both of the Aroma Tubes so that you are ready to go anytime, anywhere.
- Full LCD display.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Arizer Solo II Vaporizer
- 1 x Charger/Power adapter
- 1 x Glass aroma tube (90mm)
- 1 x Glass aroma tube (110mm)
- 1 x Glass aroma dish
- 1 x Belt-clip carry case
- 2 x Silicone stem caps
- 4 x Stainless steel filter screens
- 1 x Stainless steel stirring tool
- 1 x Sample aromatic botanicals
- 1 x User manual
Note: Standard USB cable included for charging.The Mains adaptor for the USB cable supplied will be in the standard of the Vaporizer Manufacturers Country.